Cracker tic-tac-toe is all about playing with your food, literally. All it takes is a little creative spirit from you and your kiddo. Your creative energy will be spent on deciding what to use as your Xs and Os. The choices are endless: cheese. hummus, peanut butter, mini pizzas, apple slices, bananas, lions, tigers, bears.... oh my! While you are struggling with this big decision the little one can be designing their game board.
What you need:
- 10 cracker game pieces (5 Xs and 5 Os) and more for eating during the game
- Choice of toppings - I used cheddar cheese and used cut outs to make the shapes.
For the game board:
- ziploc baggie
2. Have your kiddo paint all over the paper and then let it dry.
3. Peel off the tape and, voila, your game board is almost ready.
4. Use a large ziploc baggie to protect your game board from spills and messes. You can use contact paper if you've got it but, the plastic bag is so much easier!
5. Your game board is ready for playing!
I taught my little one the rules of the game which are simple; get 3 in a row. It would have gone a lot smoother if she didnt keep eating the pieces. Be sure to have some extra ones just in case your gamer gets hungry too!
|So fun and easy a 3 year old can do it!|
|3 in a row! She wins...again!|
|What a game! Let's do it again.|