You haven't heard of this long lost princess?! She was been locked away in a leaning tower in Italy for many years before a prince rescued her. All she had to eat were bowls and bowls of spaghetti. She ate so much of it that her hair turned into spaghetti! She was the most delicious princess to ever live. The story goes something like that... I still cannot believe Disney has not made a movie about her.
Seriously though, if you cannot have fun with spaghetti then there is no hope for humanity.
What you need:
- 1/2 onion diced fine
- 2 gloves garlic crushed and minced
- 2 tbs butter
- 1lb ground beef
- 2 large eggs- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese
Box of angel hair pasta
1 Jar of Spaghetti sauce
Frozen peas and carrots
- Once everything is mixed together start to make your meatballs. These meatballs are going to be on the bigger side so that there is space to create your face and hairdo. I made 4 large meatballs (but feel free to make how many you want.) Cook for 30-35 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking bring a pot of water to boil and cook pasta per the package.
- Throw in a handful of frozen peas and carrots into the boiling water to cook them up.
- Once pasta is ready mix it in the pasta sauce. Be sure to reserve some sauce to cover the 'body.'
- Cut a meatball in half and display on a plate.
- Use various veggies and sauce to create the face, body, jewelery and clothes
- Scoop out some spaghetti and place on either side of the meatball. Using a fork twirl the ends of the spaghetti into curls.
- Presto...Spaghetti-locks lives!