Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup : Part 1


This is Lollipop the Elf. I am the Elf on the Shelf in this house. I have so much fun here!! I try to be as silly as possible just to see the smiling faces on those little girls each morning.
 
As you can see I can be a rather mischievous elf.   Here are some of my past antics...


All my effort has been worth it. Yet, tonight the joke is on Momma! I have been watching this Funny Mom lady and I secretly learned all her passwords (I have since changed them all!!)
Now I have taken over this blog.
It is time to start including the 4 main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup. So, I am devoting this entire post, and several to follow, to all things sugary and magical.
 
I am going to start with the all-time favorite of Santa and all the elves at the North Pole: Cookies! Those gingerbread man cookies are fine and all, but you HAVE to top them with candy, candy canes and candy corn. I challenge you to push those gingerbread men aside and bring in the Elf cookies.



This Elf cookie looks good enough to eat (just make sure you are biting into the cookie and not me.)

 
With all this sugary goodness I would happily eat all these cookies... gingerbread men and all!!
 



Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment